- People's Choice Award at the Royal West of England Academy of Art
-1st Prize for the Marilyn Comparetto International Portrait Competiton
- Pencils.com artist of the week
- Studied at Bath College on an Art & Design course to further develop skills in materials, methods and techniques.
- In 2013 studied Technical Arts & Special Effects at University of the Arts in London, Wimbledon College of Art for three years.
- Official artist for the "Imagining the future of medicine" event at the Royal Albert Hall.
- Lead organiser of the 2016 degree summer show held at Wimbledon, and spoke on behalf of the student body of Wimbledon College of Art and Camberwell College of Art at the joint graduation ceremony.
- From 2016 Worked as a Wax Sculptor at Madame Tussaud's, as part of a team of talented artists making the figures for all the attractions across the world.
- Now set up as an Independent artist in the predominant mediums of sculpture, painting and drawing.
Bath Society of Artists Annual Open Exhibition 2019